We're stoked to share the second part of our Season 3 kick-off reunion show(s)! With each season we learn, and we're thrilled with the amazing guests who join us on the podcast! Episode 38 continues to remind us why Season 2 was epic... with a visit from NINE more of our guests (that's a total of 18 over two shows if you're keeping score at home).
Check out another speed-round of catching up with our guests, and learning more from them. From thoughts about influencer marketing, to looking at marketing in a different way, we cover a lot.
- Rachel Stephan is the senior event marketing strategist/influencer with Snoball.events - an event influencer marketing tool (and Sensov Marketing). She was on Ep.29 - Influencer Marketing in Events. Influencer marketing can be a bit misunderstood and there's a ton of opportunity in the meetings and events space -- Rachel & Mariska are working in this space every day.
- Mariska Kesteloo is the founder of Word of Mice. She was also on Ep.29 - Influencer Marketing in Events with Rachel and Tamar Beck.
- Dahlia ElGazzar is the coffee-fueled founder of Dahlia Plus - she was on Ep. 33 - Is Marketing More About Bandwidth or Brain Width? Dahlia's team works with corporations and associations in unique ways to help them market themselves, teach their attendees, work with sponsors - you name it!
- Tahira Endean is head of events with SITE Global - she was on Ep. 30 - Transformative Events. Tahira looks at things from a unique perspective, and is just the right person to be heading up events for the world's largest incentive travel organization.
- Emma Parston is a partner with ConnectSeven Group - she was also on Ep. 30 - Transformative Events. Emma "walks the walk" in terms of transforming events from "normal" to exceptional, and she shares with us how it doesn't have to be BIG change.
- Christy Lamagna is the CEO and Master Stratgist with Strategic Meetings & Events - she was on Ep. 32 - Marketing's Role in Incentivizing Performance. While Christy has been well known as a strategist (and great writer) in the space, she is now looking at all of that strategy being able to be applied towards LIFE. She shares her latest endeavor with us.
- Jessika Phillips, Founder of NOW Marketing Group - she was on Ep. 34 - Relationship Marketing - Be a Magnet, Not a Megaphone. Jessika is a magnet for everyone who meets her, and you'll be reminded why! (...and you'll likely listen to 34 if you haven't just yet)
- Michael Cuschieiri the managing director of MC Square Marketing - he was on Ep. 36 - Build Relationships to Build Business. Michael is based in the UK, and understands that the best business comes from face-to-face encounters... and sometimes you need to pivot.
- Bella Vasta - Jump Consulting - she was on Ep.35 - Marketing Magic - Grasping Facebook Groups. Bella is a rockstar coach to her pet business clients. She's sharing all of the wisdom that is helping her mastermind groups (and Facebook Groups) successfully build community... and she's sharing it with the world through speaking on some incredible stages.
We are "Making a Marketer"... in all ways. Check Ep.38 out -- and we would love for you to subscribe, rate, & review us on iTunes --https://bit.ly/mamITuneNEW. Get each episode when it drops!ill
:: This episode is sponsored by Powers of Marketing - your communication should be strategic and POWERful :::