This episode kicks-off Season 3 with a bang! Season two was an incredibly thoughtful and thought-provoking journey, and Episode 37 reminds us why with a visit from NINE of our guests.
Our guests are SMART and can have a laugh. Once again, this reunion is a two-parter, and another speed-round of catching up with our guests and learning more from them. No question you’ll want to listen back to season two after hearing from all of these smart folks.
- Azriel Ratz of Ratz Pack Media - find him on Facebook as Ratz Pack Media
--he was on Ep. 27 talking about paid ads on FB - he is the “King of FB ads”
- Amanda Robinson is the Digital Gal. The best place to find her is on Facebook as The Digital Gal. She is an FB ads expert, and we had her on to chat about her embarkation into the Digital Nomad world on Ep. 21.
- Ben Roberts - his Website is Ben-M-Roberts.com, and he’s on the twitter as @Roberts_Ben_M. Sir Ben also has his own podcast called The Marketing Buzzword podcast. Ben was on Ep. 28 where we chatted about freelance marketing & building your personal brand.
- Ilo Neukam is the founder and Marketing Strategist of a non-agency called The Collective SD, and she was on Ep. 22 talking about non-agency life. Her company is unique--she has a bench of people she can count on to collaborate with to serve her clients.
- Kelly Noble Mirabella is THE bot-babe who has a YouTube channel called Baby Got Bot where she provides the absolute best videos on how to develop chat bots using Many Chat. Kelly was on Ep. 23 talking about CHATBOTS -- their emergence and use in our digital marketing.
- Stephanie Liu knows it all with regards to marketing, and is a Facebook Live Strategist in particular. We had her on Ep. 24 where we dove into livestreaming, while livestreaming. She has a free group on FB called Social Media Strategists & a show called Lights, Camera, Live, among a million other things. She’s a video P.R.O.
- Demian Ross has remarkably recorded and published more than 500 videos (as this is posted) in-a-row! The show is called “Road to 1,000,” as that is the goal. He could def do a show with us on video (and likely will!), but he was on Ep. 21 talking about the "Digital Nomad" life. He also has since launched an apparel co. called Rootless, and a podcast called Plan D!
- Michaela Alexis is a LinkedIn expert and she was on Ep. 25 talking about just that! She will be speaking at LinkedInGlobal, she’s a part of a docu-series coming out on Amazon Prime called The Social Movement, and is also about to launch a LinkedIn Pages course called Profit with Pages.
- Kendra Losee is the Founder and CMO Fueled Marketing and Mota Marketing… She works in the cannabis marketing space with Mota, and that’s what we discussed on Ep. 26!
We are "Making a Marketer"... in all ways. Check Ep.37 out -- and we would love for you to subscribe, rate, & review us on iTunes --https://bit.ly/mamITuneNEW. Get each episode when it drops!ill
:: This episode is sponsored by Powers of Marketing - your communication should be strategic and POWERful :::